Thursday, February 14, 2008

Obama

Of all the candidates out there, he would truly be a change for the better. I've been going back and forth between Obama and Clinton. I'll vote for whoever ends up with the nomination, I'm just hoping it's Obama. Throw away voting records, experience, rhetoric and soundbites, and give me someone who can inspire others. Hopefully Bush won't issue an executive order making himself president for life. You know he's got at least one last major kick in the groin of the Constitution before he's done.

2 comments:

brad knapp said...

I got really scared when I realized that if Obama doesn't get the nomination ... I'm voting McCain.

Mrs. Watt said...

The girls and I attended the Madison rally. We were 10 feet away from Obama on the floor. It was truly a uniqie experience. Laura wishes she could vote!