Monday, September 10, 2007

B to the ONK

Rode from Woodbury, through Afton to Prescott, back to Battle Creek and Woodbury. 50 miles. Felt great climbing the Coulee, then started feeling bad. From Prescott the rest of the way back I was in major crisis mode. I just had no energy whatsoever. I could spin and for some reason I could still pace on the climbs but I had no acceleration or tempo. I felt decent at Lebanon Hills on Saturday (other than bouncing off the rocks), so who knows. It turned into a death march for me. I inhaled a Clif Bar and bottle of Endurox in about 30 seconds once I got back to the car, so I'm going to chalk it up to not eating enough. Two chicken mole enchilladas, beans, mountain of ice cream and liters of water later, I feel better. We'll see how this week's rides progress.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Blame it on the bees... those pesky bees are always messing stuff up. Seriously though, nice cankles.