Monday, July 16, 2007

70 Miles


Got out for a nice leg burner yesterday with some of the R&G boys. 70 miles from Withrow up to Trollhaugen and back. Weather could not have been better. Lots of rollers, a couple of nice climbs, and some good tempo. After a shaky hill ride last Wednesday, I'm happy with how the legs responded. Felt good on the climbs and I was able to ride strong the entire time, setting tempo most of the way. Hopefully this will carry over to the mountain bike. Oh yeah, um, note to Minnesota: take a look across the river at Wisconsin to see how to fund highway maintenance. Even the Rustic Routes were in better shape than the main drags in the Land of 10,000 Potholes. There is some sweet riding over there in my homeland.

1 comment:

brad knapp said...

I'm proud to say that I did 40 miles last wed. on the finest roads in cheeseland.